Sintel Security Print Solutions is a state of art security printing ﬁrm located in Thika – Kenya, 45KM from the capital city, Nairobi. Established in 2011and now part of Ramco Group of Companies, we have the capacity and capability to provide security print products and services that stand out in the market space. We are all powered as a family by our philosophy that goes,
“We Encourage, We Support, We Grow by Empowering each other’s Strengths.
We are looking for candidates who are driven, resourceful and want desperately to change the world through security printing and packaging. We want people who are uncompromisingly committed to our philosophy above and core values of Courage, Honesty & Integrity, Innovation and Commitment. Together, we will go further.
OUR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Scratch Cards/Recharge Vouchers
- SIM Cards
- Smart Cards
- Certiﬁcates etc.
Job Title : Procurement Officer Seniority Level : Middle Management Level
Type : Full Time Job Location : Nairobi & Thika, Kenya
Salary Range : KES 40K Gross
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Purchasing for new requirements across the company as approved, time to time
- Reviewing and evaluating all quotations received and verify against the purchase orders
- Placing orders and makes follows up to ensure that the materials are supplied promptly
- Developing and maintain a comprehensive supplier database
- Receiving maintenance requests, negotiation and placing of orders against operational requisitions
- Preparing monthly reports on suppliers and comparative price levels
- Creating and maintain good relationship with vendors/suppliers
- Estimating and establishing cost parameters and budgets for purchases.
- Maintain records of purchases, pricing, and other important data relevant to the department
- Planning and conducting supplier evaluations (Pre-selection, & Re-evaluation
- Managing supplier corrective action processes.
QUALIFICATION & SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree- graduate from a recognized institution
- CSCP Accreditation, an added advantage
- Solid knowledge and understanding of procurement processes, policy, and systems
- Three (3) years, previous experience as procurement officer or related position in manufacturing set up.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft office Suite