Sintel Security Print Solutions is a state of art security printing ﬁrm located in Thika – Kenya, 45KM from the capital city, Nairobi. Established in 2011and now part of Ramco Group of Companies, we have the capacity and capability to provide security print products and services that stand out in the market space. We are all powered as a family by our philosophy that goes,
“We Encourage, We Support, We Grow by Empowering each other’s Strengths.
We are looking for candidates who are driven, resourceful and want desperately to change the world through security printing and packaging. We want people who are uncompromisingly committed to our philosophy above and core values of Courage, Honesty & Integrity, Innovation and Commitment. Together, we will go further.
OUR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Scratch Cards/Recharge Vouchers
- SIM Cards
- Smart Cards
- Certiﬁcates etc.
Job Title : Packaging Supervisor Seniority Level : Supervisory Level
Type : Full Time Job Location : Nairobi & Thika, Kenya
Salary Range : KES 70K Gross
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Recommend improvements to policy and direct the implementation of instructions covering all areas of Packaging Day- to-day operations.
- Ensure all packaging lines are running to optimum capacity, quality standards & made in full and on time.
- Workforce planning to ensure the right numbers of people are allocated to the right duties
- Manage the staff within the area to achieve optimum results at the highest standards at all times
- Interpret specifications and job orders to workers, and assign duties
- Assist production manager in the daily running of production, establish or adjust work procedures to meet deadlines.
- Ensure finished goods are to the specification and quality standards
- Always maintain good housekeeping within printing area, helping others in other areas to ensure high standards are maintained
- Interpret company policies to workers and ensures safety regulations are followed
- Communicate daily and directly to production manager in order to understand operational targets and to discuss any shortfalls from the previous working day.
QUALIFICATION & SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree- graduate from a recognized institution
- CSCP Accreditation, an added advantage
- Solid knowledge and understanding of procurement processes, policy, and systems
- Three (3) years, previous experience as procurement officer or related position in manufacturing set up.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft office Suite